The Planning Department is committed to promoting a well-designed, physically integrated, livable and prosperous community in Portsmouth. It provides the community with personal attention, accurate and detailed information, and timely responses in a manner that instills public trust and confidence while exceeding customer service expectations.There is no "typical" role for a planner, a position that has little day-to-day routine. Planners are project oriented, future oriented, and primarily involved with long-term multiyear projects.
Energy Facility Siting Board Applications and Information
SouthCoast Wind Energy
- EFSB Docket No. SB-2022-02
- CRMC SouthCoast Wind Information
- Sea Grant Energy - Portsmouth Community Events
- Information, recordings, and slides from the events.
- SouthCoast Wind Project Page
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Project Overview
- Portsmouth Community Drop-In Session - October 12
SouthCoast Wind Portsmouth Town Workshop
- Economic Development Benefits
- Town Workshop Slides
- Video of SouthCoast Wind and Portsmouth Workshop
- Responses to Online Questions from May 25th Workshop